worst call of duty yet?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: worst call of duty yet?

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

I feel it's the best COD to date. Because someone on youtube just posts a vid to complain doesn't change my opinion. Black Ops 2 was just god awful terrible

Level 11

in reply to lykbutta

what about black ops 2 was bad besides the lag? 

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Lag can ruin even best thought out and designed game.  You could have the best perks, map, guns, and kill streaks but none of that matters if the game doesn't run correctly.

Level 27

in reply to lykbutta

I like it. Campers are in every game doesn't matter what FPS it is they are not hard to get around. Spawns are kinda bad sometimes but it is based on how your playing, if your sprinting around away from everyone when you died your probably going to get screwed.

The maps are fine to me. I like the med-big maps because it gets more options to use different guns. 10 maps like strikezone would be boring.

Lag is internet based. You just have a bad connect to the host. It isn't hacking it just simiply bad internet. Back out and find a different lobby that's better. Just because you are getting you butt handed to you doing mean its "lagging", lagging to me is screen freezes then you jump forward ten feet every 5 seconds. Reset your router and try to get in a lobby with a better connection. I only have lag problems ever now again... stop whining.

The main problem with this call of duty is due to increase popularity in social media and forums like this all you hear is people complaining.

Level 7

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

What is this? "another brick on the wall" We can't keep comparing one CoD from another , most popular has to go to LAG threads , This problem can an hopefully be sorted(lag effects some of the community) , as for the rest of your dribble , act your age

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

i am acting my age.  i paid for this game with my own money, not my mommy's.  so i have higher expectations than someone whose grammy bought it for their 13th birthday.  this isn't worth 60 bucks, let alone the extra 40 for more maps.  there are better games on ps store for free i can play.  that's your benchmark for ps4.  blacklight is free and works about the same as this game.  how does that happen?  nearly literally everything people liked from other cods is gone.  now it's lagging too?  so yeah i can, and do, play those instead of this game but this should be better than something they're giving away.

how could i forget that they took out the theater?

and what do you mean we can't compare them?  that's what the developer is supposed to do; take what people like and hone their product around it. 

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

you have made a couple of reasonable statements, as for your last line "and what do you mean we can't compare them?  that's what the developer is supposed to do; take what people like and hone their product around it. " 2 developers for CoD and within their camps , I'm taking a guess here, many ideas some good, some didn't quiet go to plan ,every CoD has changed throughout release , rumours are their will be 3 developers fore-coming, do you really think or believe that they will be similar? Until they got a right formula ie intro of perks runnin and kill streaks on MW ,CoD will usually be slightly different than the previous , Just an opinion  

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

i thought mw3 had that title on lock but ghosts has really stepped up their game.

there's the worst spawns to date by far

pitiful killstreaks

weird aiming with anything other than a sniper or lmg (serisously the mtar looks like it's 8 feet long)

suddenly there's lag where there was none (this game one saving grace up until now)

ginormous maps (which makes the awful spawns reall confusing)

sound cutting in and out

The latency on MW3 was far worse, though that issue is not simply resolved or dissapeared from online gaming.

Spawns are not friendly, we are all realizing this

Aiming is great, no more aim assist, hip spraying is literally a thing of the past unless you use steady aim.

Maps are fine in terms of size and because of the whines they are throwing out smaller ones.

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

at least mw3 had good maps

seriously did infinity ward have a meeting, look at what was popular in other titles and then choose the exact opposite?  i can be a girl?  whoopity doo.  it's 1st person.  i can't see it when i'm playing.

anybody else trade in their ps3 or xbox 360 to "upgrade" to this crap?

also, sony hdcp...wtf?

To me this game is more addictive than previous titles, I can play this game for hours with friends and have a good time. Playing solo is not so easy, this game is better than the last (to me) two previous titles.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

To each their own but this game is boring to me and runs like crap

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

To each their own but this game is boring to me and runs like crap

This has been said about every COD since MW2. Welcome to the hate wagon.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios