worst call of duty yet?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: worst call of duty yet?

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

I'll admit I see more camping in this game than previous versions, but it's not enough to make me rage quit or anything.  On boards like Stonehaven I just cross my fingers and hope for the best because it's really the only stage that I'd call a camping paradise (some would argue Stormfront as well), but in other's defense that board was made for long range sniping or long engagements.

Level 18

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

In my opinion its not that bad of a game??? Lag how often does this happen cause for me this has happened once in a game??? Killstreaks are great and a bit different. This is definitly nothing as good as mw3 or mw2 but Its not too bad of a game and all you guys complaining about lag and the guns obviously can not play the game.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Honestly when the game first came out i loved it but it is getting worse. The lag isn't too bad for me compared to you, about 90% of the time its fine 5% of games i get crappy lag deaths and the other 5% are completely BS, unplayable.  The thing that makes it a bad game isnt the game itself. it's the kids with the thermal lmg's, riot shield/c4, ied's, camping with no interest in playing the objective. If you could get rid of all that it would be a much better game but i think most of it is here to stay. Even the bots camp with lmg's now  WTF

Level 2

in reply to DFlynn1

The kids can definitely be a pain. My best friends little brother plays this game all the time with his friends from school. They are all actually really good at the game, so they could play any game mode and do well, but they choose to spend their time pissing the lobby off (using some of your previously mentioned tactics) for a laugh or two. I had to stop playing with them for this reason.

Level 13

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Maybe im the odd guy out, but I like playing all the COD's so far. I actually played MW3 for 36 days playing time! I just try to accept each game for what it is and just play it and have fun. Ok you get Lag, campers, nerf this, buff that, bad spawns etc, but even that isn't all of the time. My fav was COD4 MW, decent sized maps, 3,5,7 streaks and good weapons etc, but there isn't any that ive hated.

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

A lot of the community like MW , it always gets mentioned in posts, maybe going back to 3 kill streaks that are the same for everyone may bring that vibe

The stat system was good , the maps were some of the best created , weapons perks attachments seem to work. I didn't really have a problem with lag. I clocked 35 days on that game , I don't really think I'll be doing that on Ghosts(4 days) Those titles kept most of  us interested,, instead of being in the forums complaining on how they F#cked this game up

Is the Call of Duty community ready to go back to that ? (I still think players will complain)

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

With the way technology has advanced, players will always complain on the forums about this and that. In the past it was just players complaining in a lobby or to friends, so it may seem to be a bit out of proportion.

MW always gets mentioned, because of MW2. There are not many fans of the series that do not love it. Maps, gameplay, etc.

This game really isn't that bad. It has a couple lame maps, but for once, the guns are balanced, and this is a gun vs gun game (compared to previous ones). In the past it was camp for a couple kills and let your KS go to work. This is not my favorite CoD installment by far, but people will always complain about something... it is just easier to do so in front of a large audience now.

Level 13

in reply to Mikenasty_1

for me mw2 functioned the best, it just had oma, commando, and a couple glitches.

wasteland and derail could have died in a fire too, maybe throw strike in there whilst we're at it.

bo2 was the best cod so far by a mile, if you exclude lag and the camera problems.  even the campaign was better (though bo1 had the mission where the vc ran up the hill at you.  i played that map once A week probably).  scorestreaks were perfect.  now you are forced to play the objective if you want those high killstreaks.  first cod where playing the objective got a real reward, and not just one kill essentially.  i stopped running highstreaks because everyone quit when i got anything from the warthog up, so i ran what would be 6-10 kill rewards like the war machine instead. 

the lag on bo2 however made me want to drown toddlers in a bath tub

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

I agree. I really had a lot of fun in Blops2. Between multiplayer and zombies, I never even played another game.

There were some issues with MW2, like the ones you stated and crazy grenade damage (which plays into the OMA).

I use an AK in every CoD for nostalgia reasons, so I obviously enjoyed the AN-94. One of my favorite smg's in CoD history is probably the pdw... that mag size, little recoil, and good iron sights made it so fun to use. AN-94 and pdw were the only guns i used towards the end of Blops2, in multiplayer or in the high rise zombies map.

The lag was definitely an issue, and I had horrible connection at the time, so I stayed frequently frustrated with it. I was doing the same with killstreaks. Once you put some of the high ones up people would leave... but using low/medium ones and getting gun kills would still rack up the numbers.

Level 13

in reply to Thesandman11

Same here, I actually liked all the Call Of Duty games.

You do get things that annoy you in the games, but the only thing that really ruins the experience for me is when you get lag issues or technical problems like errors or crashes, but i have enjoyed playing all of them.

I think Ghosts is a good game, I really like it.  I just think that they rush games out now before they are ready for release and rely on patches to fix the problems.

Level 3

Studios