Account Reset after going live without gold on XBOX ONE

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Account Reset after going live without gold on XBOX ONE

Hello

so i just went online playing assassins creed and i knew i didnt had Xbox Gold on my account so i tried playing online and it work and i had been reseted to lvl 1 but i didn't cared about Assassins Creed Black Flag so i started CoD Ghosts wondering if i can play online without Xbox Gold so i pressed on multiplayer and it reseted me to lvl 1 Prestige 0 is there any way to fix and get back my stats?

Gamertag: XeUnbound v2

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: Account Reset after going live without gold on XBOX ONE

in reply to XeUnbounded

Well that's a real conundrum.  Since it happened on both games it tells me that it's a console thing.  Are you actually getting online when you do this or did you just stop once you saw your rank was reset?  Just curious.  My guess is that you weren't actually connected online and as such you would default to a level one rank.  Basically it's like playing a private match.  If you have the COD app, I would suggest checking it to see if your rank has actually been reset but I doubt seriously that it has.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

i went online and played till i was lvl 8 then stoped again i am still online i don't why people are saying i can't play without gold i am doing it right now :/

Level 1

in reply to XeUnbounded

Because according to XBOX you have to pay to play online.  It's been that way for years.  So either you've left something out of your story, you've happened across some really odd programming glitch or you aren't playing online.  That is unless Microsoft is having one of those free to play weeks or something.  That would get you online but I have no idea what that would do to your stats.  You wouldn't get reset in two different games though if it wasn't Microsofts doing.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

i am serious add me and invite me if u have a XBOX ONE I do not lie to you and my app is not working keeps crashing after the update i just downloaded

Level 1

in reply to XeUnbounded

I'm on PS4 but I did look you up on the app and you've only got 0.77 hours played in Ghosts according to it.  That tells me that you did get reset but I have no idea why.  It might have something to do with letting your gold membership expire.  Perhaps they purge your stats after awhile.  I wouldn't know for sure not being on XBOX. 

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

allright kinda sucks and its weird that i can play XBOX LIVE without GOLD i am going to contact Activision and Microsoft thanks for helping out.

Level 1

in reply to XeUnbounded

XeUnbounded wrote:

Hello

so i just went online playing assassins creed and i knew i didnt had Xbox Gold on my account so i tried playing online and it work and i had been reseted to lvl 1 but i didn't cared about Assassins Creed Black Flag so i started CoD Ghosts wondering if i can play online without Xbox Gold so i pressed on multiplayer and it reseted me to lvl 1 Prestige 0 is there any way to fix and get back my stats?

You cannot play Ghosts on-line without Gold.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

ehh ok then tell me how can i play it without Gold ? i haven't bought Gold for 5 months now.

Level 1

in reply to XeUnbounded

XeUnbounded wrote:

ehh ok then tell me how can i play it without Gold ? i haven't bought Gold for 5 months now.

Simple question... your GT has "v2"... were you also the non v2 GT?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios