App not showing friends.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

App not showing friends.

When I go into the app and hit the button to see my friends, it says that I don't have any registered, and to go on the psn to add friends. I have friends on my psn that show up when I get on my system, but nothing on the app. Do I have to do this a special way, or is something not working right?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: App not showing friends.

in reply to Smallville28

Hey Smallville28,

Thank you for posting your concern here! Please try un-linking and re-linking your psn id and give the app 24 hours to update. Also, we are aware of some app functionality issues that some players are experiencing at the moment. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix. In the mean time, you can check for updates here Beachhead Studio.

Thanks again,

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Thank you for your response. I tried un-linking and re-linking my psn, and its been over 24 hours, and unfortunately I'm still having this issue. It wouldn't be that big of a problem, but I'm running into the issue that when I get a message in clan chat, the name of the message writer is [classified]. Also, I am not receiving notifications for anything. I realize that the app is being worked on, and am not mad these issues are here. I just wanted to let you know, and wanted to see if there is a known fix to these issues as of now.

Thanks again,

-Tyler

Level 1

in reply to Smallville28

Any news on this?  Mine still does not work

Level 1

in reply to Laujeman1

From my end, I can actually use the friends list from my iPad and see if they are online. I would recommend you try and uninstall and reinstall the app. Also, perhaps, try to login your account on another device then check if how it would work.

Level 34

Studios