COD Ghost crashes on PC during loading of Federation day level.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: COD Ghost crashes on PC during loading of Federation day level.

in reply to ejsthebest1

still doesn't work!! i'm sorry can someone just not give me a file with all unlock of levels?

Level 1

in reply to ejsthebest1

I bought it from steam and in campaign mode when I clic new campaign it start the introductory video and after about 6 to 10 second it stop. the image stay like in pause.

when I press scape button the game get close and a windows tab open with this massage. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I check everything on the web, I instal all manualy. The mode online with the criatures works good.

My pc has:

i5 3rd Generation 3.4 Ghz

16G Ram

almost 100G free space in C/:

Video card ATI SAPHIRE 1G GDDR5, 5800 Series with DirecTX11

Please if someone know whats going on, please let me know. Thanks.

Level 1

in reply to Dutty2014

I am also having this problem. I can't seem to get any good video (the video and audio is choppy when playing single player) and I can't load the federation day portion of the single player campaign. I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work, but it just won't work. I want my money back.

Level 1

in reply to ejsthebest1

I have learned the solution. I had the same problem but I fixed it yesterday. First, download and install Nvidia Physx. Next, go to steam folder, open steam apps, open Cod ghosts, then scroll down to iw6mp64_ship.exe, and iw6sp.exe. right click each of them and set compatibility to windows seven. It works for me, I know your frustration so I hope this works for you as well! Enjoy the campaign, its really fun (especially federation day)!

Level 1

Studios