Call of Duty Clan Issue

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Call of Duty Clan Issue

So I linked my forum account with my PSN and COD app account and when i last logged in it gave the

"Play a multiplayer match first then log back in" so i logged out and when i tried to log back in, i couldn't.

So I created a new account under the same name and everything is how it should but im noy clan commader of my clan i can apply to join but all applications go to me andbi cant check em cause im not clan commander. Plz help me what do i do?

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Clan Issue

in reply to DoubleExFatez

PS Clan name is Wolf Pack CP and was the only member

Level 1

II'm guessing the new account even though it has the same name has a different email address

Level 75

DDo you still have the original account that you created the clan with?   The cod ghost app has been a little of lately to where people are being asked to login or play first multiplayer match or certificate hasn't been validated yet.. When this happens sometimes the best thing is to just sit back and wait ... As long as you have the latest version ,,, if your able go back to the original account and attach link it to the app.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

i just hit link i didnt even sign in on the forums... was i suppose to sign in on here first then link then create if so is there a way to delete the clan?

Level 1

Whatever email is associated with the psn that was used to create the clan is the one you want to link to the app,,,as far as deleting a clan there is not an option to do that at this time,

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

thats the thing i used my osn account to create it at which point i linked my forum account to it thats when i was kicked

Level 1

OOk so your new psn is that the one with the same as the forum link?   And it's also the one not in the clan correct?  If your not going to use the old psn anymore and plan on using the new one why not create a clan with the new psn ?

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

i created a new clan using this new account...

Level 1

GGood deal have fun with it you have a few days before the next clan war. Just check the news feed on the app.

Level 75

Studios