Call of Duty Ghost server not available fix!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Call of Duty Ghost server not available fix!

I was having this problem for the past 3 days. Almost gave up an sold the game but this tut worked for me.

This is for the people having the issue with ....

Call of Duty Ghost server not available Fix!! - YouTube

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty Ghost server not available fix!

in reply to NA5TY32

Well, that will fix your connection if you also have Port Forwarded or placed your console into the DMZ.

Sorry dude but that video lacks a huge amount of information to get folks connected.

Some folks will have joy using uPnp

While Port Forwarding the correct ports to a console with a Static IP should work.

Last resort is to place your console (using a Static IP) into the DMZ of your router.

*** But it is important to only be using one of uPnp, PF, or DMZ for a single console --> otherwise you cause conflict.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I can see where your coming from, My main thing was all my other games worked online with ease but for some reason Cod wouldn't even try. I didn't want to just throw money down the drain so if they are like me I just wanted to play. Thanks for going into detail though! That will help out other users much.

Level 1

in reply to NA5TY32

If you would like to understand more:

Achieving Open Nat - port numbers included.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

That helps out a lot actually. Very detailed and nicely done. The only thing that had me confused on this game though is for call of duty ghost and ghost only. Is the only game it wouldn't play online. My NAT has always been open as well. Ahh oh well right at least
I can play the game on xbox one now. Thanks 4 the advice

Level 1

in reply to NA5TY32

Really? For me it works if you restart or if that doesn't work just wait for a while. Then it should work. I don't know about the PC because I know that Battlefield 4 was having massive connection issues on PC at launch and it still does on PS4 and Xbox 360. But Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One and I think PS3 and PS4 should work eventually.

Level 1

Studios