Can't Access Operations in Call of Duty Ghosts

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Can't Access Operations in Call of Duty Ghosts

I purchased more operations in ghosts last night using a squad point, but whenever I now try to access operations it jumps back to the Multiplayer main menu... Has anyone else had this problem? And how do I resolve it?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Access Operations in Call of Duty Ghosts

in reply to DallasG
Solution
‎18-11-2013 09:53 PM

We have forwarded the matter up for review.  Once we receive word back, we'll provide you with more information.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
18 REPLIES

in reply to DallasG

Hi, i have the same problem, but i don't know how to fix it. I search in the internet but no one has a answer about that. Please we need help.

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

Hi DallasG,

Thanks for reporting this.  Can you please specify the platform you are on as well?  Also indicate if you were ever able to access Operations without issue prior to your purchase.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

in reply to _KidA_

I have the same problem on my ps3. Everytime I pick operations it throws me into a game.  This only started yesterday and i got the game on release.    And I was working on chrome barrel 3 and it locked after I got 500 kills and it is very upsetting. Any help?

Level 1

in reply to _KidA_

ps3

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

i have the exact same problem on my xbox 360

as this is happening to multiple people i assume it is a system thing and not just console specific

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

I have the same problem of PS3

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

same problem on PS3 I called activision support and they don't know what's causing it and don't have a fix at this time....hopefully with the next patch. if you looked at your operations before it said youll get new ops every couple days so I'm hoping when the new OPs roll out it clears the problem.

Level 2

in reply to DallasG

i have this problem as well on my xbox 360, whenever i select operations my screens blinks as if i selected something but just basically refreshes the screen i had before.  i had one differing occurrence with this problem in which i selected operations and it brought me to another multiplier lobby, though once i restarted my system to try and fix the problem it went back to the situation that i first described.

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

I have the same problem on my xbox360, don't have acces at the operation.

If the problem not solved in short time i return the game in gamestop or request the warranty return to activision, why the game is not complete.

Level 1

Studios