Can't Access Operations in Call of Duty Ghosts

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: Can't Access Operations in Call of Duty Ghosts

in reply to DallasG

XBOX 360.  I rerolled the operations and it won't let me access them.  When by myself it kicks me back a menu, but when in a party, clicking operations just blinks the screen.  You CAN see what your operations are, well, the name ( I have to look up what OG and Bromance are.)  When you finish a match, press select for match summary, go right and you see how your progress is with your current operations.  I can confirm you still level/earn them even when you can't access them.

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

I have the same problem on PC, i have tried to verify my files, but didnt work.

Worked for me up until yesterday, and stopped working when i tried to buy new opperations.

Is there a solution for this?

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

I got the same problem on PC

I did the same thing 14/11, and firstly it started to put me to the main menu, but now it throws me into a Ground War match...

Please fix dis shit

Level 1

in reply to CptVendetta

hi,

same problem,I cant look at my operations either

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DallasG

I cant look at my operations either .. it puts me in a match and I cant unlock some of the stuff because it says operation inactive.. any fix yet?

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

Same problem here, after I did 2 operation rerolls in a row.  I'm on Xbox360. There are a ton of threads about this already. Although I'm annoyed about this, I do  understand that sometimes things go wrong, but what really bugs me  is that Activision/IW stay completely silent about this issue. We need a patch NOW! If this Game hadnt been a gift I would return it, just because they suck at communicating!

Level 1

in reply to DallasG

oh great and mighty activision, please give us a status update on the problem, even just a status update will go a long way to making us, your loyal customers, feel much better, thank you

Level 1

in reply to DallasG
Ame problem on both ps3 and ps4 so i bought 2 games because the upgrade wasnt unavailable at the time also season pass.  Can i have my money back
Level 1

in reply to DallasG
Solution
‎18-11-2013 09:53 PM

We have forwarded the matter up for review.  Once we receive word back, we'll provide you with more information.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios