Can't sign into the app

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Can't sign into the app

HHave  tryed deleting the app and re downloading it when I put my login details in it just takes my back to the sign in page ?

Level 12
7 REPLIES

Re: Can't sign into the app

in reply to eleven1181

Hello eleven1181,

Thank you for posting your concerns!

It appears that you are unable to sign in on the app. Please let me know if you linked a gamertag to your call of duty account. If you haven't done so, please do it and play a couple of matches. Let me know if this helps!

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

I Linked my psn to the app a few weeks ago it's been runing fine until today, still can't get on Any ideas ?

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

eleven1181 wrote:

I Linked my psn to the app a few weeks ago it's been runing fine until today, still can't get on Any ideas ?

Beachhead are tinkering with the clan app atm doing maintenance and trying to fix the invite issue is the reason

Level 75

in reply to eleven1181

Hey there eleven1181,

Are you getting any error messages when it loops you back to the sign in screen? Are you using your mobile data or wifi when using the app? Can you also let us know what phone you are using as well as what operating system and version number?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

HHello I'm using an ipad retina and its updated with the latest update. I'm useing wifi and it just keeps returning me to the login page when I put my details in. I managed to get signed in about two hours ago by clucking create a new account then I clicked link with psn and it just took me straight to my old page and it's been fine since, so anyone that can't sign in try clicking create new account then link with psn it worked for me.

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

Hi eleven1181,

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you! We may be able to refer that to other users having the same issue. If you need assistance in the future feel free to ask!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Yes, it works. I can connect and check my statistics and the clan site... but still doesn't show the preious prestiges and elite founder status...

Level 1

Studios