Changing Clan War Clan Tag?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Changing Clan War Clan Tag?

So my lil bro and I put together a two-man clan and dove into the clan wars playlist yesterday. We're doing pretty darn good but we keep getting asked why we don't have our clan tag on.

Well, that's because I don't see how to turn it on or change it. There's nothing in-game I can see and the App does not seem to have any way of changing or adding a clan tag. I have a Galaxy S4 and that's the platform I use for the app.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Changing Clan War Clan Tag?

in reply to nuttin2say
Solution
‎01-02-2014 12:40 PM

As maccabi  said the edit or manage clan is in the upper right hand corner it is the helmet with the gear it in. The other helmet is the leave clan option .  Once there you will see what your looking for

Level 75
7 REPLIES

in reply to nuttin2say

Got SaND as my clan tag and did it in game. Don't have the app. (old phone etc) and not in a real clan

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to nuttin2say

in the app you need to go into edit clan.

then you have an option to make a clan tag.

then in game under customization you can chose either an ingame clan tag or use your clan app one

Level 75

in reply to nuttin2say
Solution
‎01-02-2014 12:40 PM

As maccabi  said the edit or manage clan is in the upper right hand corner it is the helmet with the gear it in. The other helmet is the leave clan option .  Once there you will see what your looking for

Level 75

in reply to nuttin2say

thanks guys ... i got it now ... didnt realize what the helmet icons were for so thats why i marked that as the correct answer

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Why isn't it working for me?

Level 1

in reply to jonnyea

Do you have the app and have it linked to your cod account? Are you in a clan? Are you the leader of the clan? Only the leader can edit the clan tag. If yes to being in a clan then go in the game go to customize, go to clan tag and then choose use clan tag. if none shows up then your clan leader never created one yet.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Thanks TSD ... the answer to the first three questions was "yes." There was a couple little emblems in the top right of the screen that I couldn't make out so I didn't think they were relevant. Turns out they were helmets and they are relevant. Also, there was a customization tab that I had been having trouble finding, but now I see it & all is good.

Thanks!

Level 62

Studios