Clan problems

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Clan problems

My friends and I started a clan through the game and then i was changing things on the app when i accidentally promoted my friend to leader. He could not be bothered getting the app so i made a new clan and invited them. It says they are in my clan and on the roster etc but for them it is as if they are in no clan now. They accepted the invite but are stuck between clans now. He then downloaded the app and it says that he is not in a clan so he cant leave the last one but if he tries to join it tells him hes already in the clan. Please help out its very annoying.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Clan problems

in reply to xMaTTx23

i have same problem

Level 1

in reply to xMaTTx23

It's happening all over, you are not alone. I was just told there will be an update tomorrow, hopefully it will fix that problem. I have a clan issue and my operations tab isn't working.

Level 1

in reply to xMaTTx23

Same deal here.

Level 3

in reply to MastaMind9

i found a work arround for this. Type in search: clan roster and you wil find it. It worked for me.

neg4tive

Level 1

in reply to neg4tive

Also found out that if the player that is in a clan who does not want to be in it goes to the in game barracks menu --> Clan Details --> Triangle (for roster) --> Highlights their name and presses I believe square for leave clan.  This is another way to leave a clan that is not showing up in the phone app.

Level 3

in reply to xMaTTx23

Greetings xMaTTx23,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Please ask your friend if he is still part of the Clan in game. Also ask him to try to unlink/ relink his gamertag from his profile page on website, and let me know the outcome.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to xMaTTx23

Hey, my clanmate also experience this issue. What he did is, go to this link http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us

create a ticket, for them to investigate on it. Hope it helps

Level 32

Studios