Cod Ghosts Stats Didn't Save....

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Cod Ghosts Stats Didn't Save....

So I was ranked 24 first prestige last night, and now I am ranked 15.  What is the deal?  A wasted my life playing lol xD, and the stats didn't even save? Jeez.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cod Ghosts Stats Didn't Save....

in reply to Futureunleashed
Solution
‎24-11-2013 08:05 PM

Hi there,

If you have encountered a rollback of your rank, this support article may shed some light and provide some tips on how to protect your rank Activision Support .

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator
19 REPLIES

It still says I am ranked 24 in the leaderboards as well.  Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Level 1

man its hapenning the same with me plz help... what is happening with this stupid game?

Level 1

in reply to Fkmoska

yeah I do not understand

Level 1

this happened to me today also. I was level 40 and I went to play black ops 2 and when I went to play ghosts I went down to level 40

Level 1

This also happened to me 3 times.  It is getting annoying.

Level 1

r u sure you arent on a different squad soldier?

Level 2

same is happening to me, it has happened 3 times to me. Activision have been blaming it on Wi-Fi connection..

Level 1

WTF????? I was up all night playing Ghosts online and just switched PS3 back on and instead of being half way through Level 39 i am back on 31.

So what do i do now? I have it on here, do i play and the levels will be re added or have i got to do all this again?

Don't believe this at all.. :-(

Level 1

It happened to me with MW3 early on as well.  All you can do to combat it is exit out to the main menu every once in awhile.  I lost easily over an entire prestige that way.  I definitely feel bad for you guys having been there but there is nothing you can do.  Back out to the main menu every few games and it wont happen.  Also always back out to the main menu before you power off your system.  Something causes it not to save if you power off while in the MP menu.  I found this all out the hard way so I hope it helps you guys.

Also they did get it straightened out at some point and everything was fine.  To you guys wondering if it will eventually give you the levels back I would almost guarantee not.  Mine never did.

Level 23

Studios