Commander kicked from his own clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Commander kicked from his own clan

im the commander of FO$B clan and was kicked out of the clan after enrolling to this activision site....on my clan members ps3 systems it still says im the commander but im not listed as the commander on the cod app......and of course this happened 5 hours before the end of the Rio clan war when we were In  first place platinum division holding 5 nodes....my clan received the rewards for all that. But I received nothing but grief.....I can say that this has totally ruined my ghosts experience,  is this problem fixable by the support team...............Please help me out....

Level 1
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Commander kicked from his own clan

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

exact thing happened to me yesterday after i enrolled in this site...

Level 1

in reply to Theclamcannon

yea same here......did you talk to anyone from the live chat support, I asked them if this error can even be fixed and they wouldent give me a straight awnser

Level 1

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

where are the so called friendly atvi staff......27 views but no straight answers.....all I wanted to do was post a recruitment for ppl to join my clan and what I got was kicked from my clan and totally screwed over,......When I talked to live support staff they were polite but helpful In no way....every question I asked was answered with " were sorry for the inconvience this may have caused you"......Now I cant even join any clan or create a new one, it just keeps saying " you cannot apply to this clan because you recently withdrew from this clan,   

Level 1

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

god i HATE those pasted answers

we are sorry for this problem  (highlighted & pasted from the call sheet)

let me assure you i will help you today (always means your screwed)

i am unable to access this part of your account (a classic from insurance & credit card companies- amajor paster that one )

Level 13

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

DUDE ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! GGR!!!

Level 1

in reply to morbid18

me too

Level 2

in reply to OCPayne

I even tweeted to actiassit and they asked for my information yet again. Now I have to wait so I can opt into diamond!!!

Level 1

in reply to morbid18

Wait so they are actually going to help you now? They've just been ignoring me...

Level 2

in reply to OCPayne

No there not helping at all....activision are a bunch of money hungery  pedos I sold my copy of ghosts to a pawn shop for 10 dollars yesterday.....ill never buy another activision title again.....thanks for ripping me off ya pieces of garbage

Level 1

Studios