Commander kicked from his own clan.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Commander kicked from his own clan.

so im the commander the clan FO$B and I was kicked, on my ps3 system I have the option to create a new clan, On my clan members ps3 systems it says im still the clan commander, on the cod app it  says im not in the clan but the that the clan still has 6 members but without me there are only 5 members, I cannot join back to my clan because it says " I have recently withdrew from this clan " but I did not. Of course this happened 5 hours befor the end of the Rio clan war when my clan finished in first place platinum division holding 5 nodes....on my ps3 system when I look at my player it still shows the FO$B clan tag in brackets [FTFO] but in game the tag is not in brackets........Has anyone had this problem and is this an error that activision support will be able to fix for me.....during the clan war I put in like 27 hours of gameplay capturing nodes now all that work was for nothing

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Commander kicked from his own clan.

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

Hello DeAdMaN-DEAD,

Welcome to our support forum!

Can you please let me know the gamertag/primary console that you play on?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Hey my gamer tag is DeAdMaN-DEAD and im on ps3.....Thanks for answering I dident think anyone would

Level 1

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

Hey DeAdMaN-DEAD ,

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue. In the mean time, please try the following:

1. Log off of your account

2. Turn off  your platform

3. Log off of the app, then re-install the app

4. *wait a few minutes*

5. Log back into the app

Please let us know if this method has resolved your issues as this method has helped player in a similar situation in the past.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

I tried this and all that has happened is there is now a [classified] player where my place should be.

Level 1

in reply to Theclamcannon

It did not work for me

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

exact same thing happened to me. I am on ps3 and my gamertag is theclamcannon

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

is this a problem that can be fixed as it seems to have happened to many people. I cannot get a direct answer from any atvi staff on this matter.

Level 1

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

I already tried that during the live chat support session but I will try it again now....I really do hope it works cause my clan members are getting pissed at me like its my fault...

Level 1

in reply to DeAdMaN-DEAD

Did this work for you DeAdMan? I just logged out of my app and deleted it but i cant download it again till i get home. Just curious if this matter is fixable.

Level 1

Studios