Community Forum Issues

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Community Forum Issues

Hey all,

Please list out any Forum issues you've seen. We're putting a list together to be addressed.

Thanks!

Gypsy

Level 19
40 REPLIES

Re: Community Forum Issues

in reply to Gypsy816

Apart from the constant barrage of clan recruitment threads that constantly fill the recent activity feed, nothing much else springs to mind at the moment........

Level 67

in reply to Gypsy816

marking helpfuls gives you the points instead of the helpful person

Level 33

in reply to Gypsy816

No post count.

No right joining dates.

Can't edit very old threds and posts.

Level 64

in reply to Gypsy816

Clan spam from the recruitment section

I get "Insightful" points for marking a post as helpful.

When viewing via phone there is no login button the forum itself

Level 48

in reply to Gypsy816

Having to relogin every single time I want to post. Even if I simply reload the thread. Even when "remember me" is selected.

This issue only seems to happen on mobile.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Gypsy816

Black text on dark grey content headers !!!!!  Weirdly When I logged on an hour ago the content headers were back to white. But, now they have flipped back to black. WTF ????

Menu navigation is clumsy.

To reach my profile section which contains Bookmarks / Content / Reputation section i do this:  click on my points,, click more points,, now i'm in my reputation/mission section --> from there can go to bookmarks, etc. This is not at all intuitive, if you are not a forum regular you would have no clue.

To reach the Activision Rewards section: I find a Gypsy Activision rewards thread and click link to get to leaderboard. I guess I could make a bookmark in my browser. But, again this is not intuitive.

To increase forum traffic:

On the main forum page there should be a Twitter feed box. Include IW, 3arc, SledgeHammer, xbox (Larry Hryb), Playstation, etc (cod and console official tweeters)

Message of the Day (Ghosts in-game) - a blurb about the forum. So much promotion is done on MOTD, why not pormote the forum. MOTD has the ability to connect with 100% of cod gamers ; start using it for actual community benefit, rather than just a dlc/clan wars promotions board. Not just Ghosts,, Black Ops too.

Any time there is a Title update, MOTD should direct you to the patch notes on the forum.

(Can ATVI please realize that not everyone has twitter. Not everyone knows various helpful twitter accounts. Majority of gamers have no idea that this forum exists)

THIS FORUM SHOULD BE THE HUB OF COD GAMING !!!!!!!!!!!

Please return CS to the Support section as a visible entity. Forum members helping out is great. But at the moment it appears to be amateurish, rather than a professional place for folks to get help  --> I'm thinking from the perspective of an outsider.             

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Gypsy816

Content removed. Please PM a mod for questions regarding this edit.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

here here !!! , if I could like 100 times I would .

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

In would like your comment but wed probably be done for boosting now the coup is complete

Level 75

Studios