Compensation for corrupted stats?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Compensation for corrupted stats?

Hello, my stats were corrupted earlier this week and I was hoping that seeing as I have the season pass and alot of micro items thus being a loyal COD customer and also I sank alot of time into being prestige 8 level 60, that I would be able to claim some form of compensation whatever that may be, just something to take my mind off of the fact of the amount of time and effort that has been wasted, any sort I would be happy with to be honest, so is this possible?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Compensation for corrupted stats?

in reply to Asteroidchart

By corrupted stats do you mean that you may have accidentally been in a modded lobby. Because a lot of people that have are getting their stats reset...  Since there is no monetary value in stats why would they compensate?  So would have to say no you won't get any compensation ... I know it's not the answer you wanted to hear it's still the answer.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

your time is priceless

go outside and see the light

you will get nothing

99% of resets are hackerzzz

Level 21

in reply to Major_Mcfadden

No I spoke to a support adviser, he said that my stats were corrupted and irretrievable and no I have avoided modded lobbies so far in my ghosts experience nor am I able or wanting to hack ghosts besides I think that's impossible on the xbox one anyways? thanks for the insights anyways guys

Level 1

Were you using the wifi connection ?  I'm on xone but I run my cat 6 Ethernet cable Just to help prevent interference .

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Damm sorry to hear that, bad luck man

Level 21

Sorry to hear that you lost your stats. Out of curiosity what kind of compensation were you asking for? If it was double xp, just hang on dxp weekends seem to occur way more frequently now then in the past and generally run for 3 days (72 hours). Asking for anything else would have been silly.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

well yeah something like that would have been good just to help get the stats I previously had, but I guess what can you do and with Advanced warfare on the horizon maybe it's time to put ghosts down for a while!

Level 1

Here... have an internet cookie.

style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios