Console freezing EVERY time I enter MP

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Console freezing EVERY time I enter MP

I have a new ps3, maybe 4 months old, blue azurite 500gb, never had an issue playing cod online.

Double XP started yesterday at 6pm and I tried playing Black Ops 2, the game runs at pretty much 3 frames per second, and it wasnt just me, entire lobbies where complaining about connection being impossible. I entered numerous lobbies where it was 3 v 2, the score was 0-0 after 5 mins, and you literally couldnt walk, so I left. Thought what the hell, lets try some ghosts, also double xp, never had issues before on ghosts either. Logs on and tries a game, after 5 secs of playing the console freezes. Spent the next 50 mins trying diff lobbies, diff modes, etc etc same scenario, game freezes after between 5-15secs of gameplay. So I quit for the night.

Tries today, Black Ops 2 is still laggy as hell, but playable, just QS everywhere, so almost unplayable due to that alone.

Try ghosts again, 1st game , I get halfway through, game running smoother than ever, I  always seem to lag but this time I seem to be ahead, im 25-3 , then bang game freezes. Tried several times since, game freezes again after 5-15secs. Quite simply it wont let me play.

Tried Borderlands multiplayer, works prefectly fine. internets fine, 30 ping, 12 download, but for whatever reason this game Ghosts will NOT play it KEEPS freezing my ps3.

Im wary of playing now incase it breaks my console.

Anyone else experienced this? It just tops off what has been simply a horrific year of cod, and I cant wait for the release of Destiny

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Console freezing EVERY time I enter MP

in reply to onlyUSEmeSKILLZ

Played last night Europe only with a couple of yanks with me and NO lag and ps3 didn't freeze. Had a few issues initially hooking up together with invites but once we found the best 'host' game ran best it has for a while.

Try deleting all messages, disable multi media player in settings and delete friends you ain't played with in a while. If you still freezing look up YouTube, my ps3 is 5yrs old can't remember the spec. Good luck.

Level 14

Black Ops 2 is just a laggy game.

Level 13

in reply to FaclonPower98

Hey infinitiward a got ghost and all the while i enter into the multiplayer to play , i hit the botton of PS on  the controller and them i wait until the macht begining and the game crash and this was happen loading warhak

Level 1

in reply to AGP_1697

Ghosts runs smooth for me.

Level 13

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

Studios