Egg-stra Devastation! won't unlock for me

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Egg-stra Devastation! won't unlock for me

I shot all 4 egg clusters on all 4 multiplayer maps (twice to be sure) and I watched the counter go all the way up to 4, then I started up a game of Mayday and did the first hive and no achievement. These were all on Xbox Live public matches the EXACT same way I got the other two Egg XP achievements. However this one seemed to glitch out. Anybody know what I can do to unlock it?

Things I have tried:

- Shooting all eggs again

- Playing a solo xbox live game

- Playing other maps and then coming back

- Uninstalling everything and reinstalling

- Deleting my local saves

- Turning off the Xbox One

- Hard resetting the Xbox One

- Signing out and signing back in

Any help would be appreciated!

I MAY have gotten the XP boost but no achievement along with it, leading to my thinking it's glitched. I have followed all the steps to obtain this multiple times.

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Egg-stra Devastation! won't unlock for me

in reply to Freakshow52

The achievement is completely system generated and from what I know about the eggs-tra achievement is that it can be obtained once you found the hidden eggs from the multiplayer map packs and not from Mayday. Here's a video I found for how they got it for Xbox One. But it's not an official walkthrough from Activision: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Egg-stra Devastation! Achievement Guide - YouTube

Level 34

Re: Egg-stra Devastation! won't unlock for me

in reply to Freakshow52

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios