Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

in reply to AdaliaRose4HIRE

Same.

/status on their website says operational.

/status on xbox website says they are having no issues.

I have tested my internet connetion. Open NAT.

Speed tested myself and am at 56mbps download and 17mbps upload.

Reset my router.

Power cycled my router.

Still get the error message.

I had one of my friends who was in a game back out to check. He backed out to the character customation and lobby search screen. As soon as he backed out to the Xbox Live/Local play/System link screen and tried to reconnect by hitting the xbox live button, it gave him the same error.

Level 2

Re: Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

Im getting the same issue on the 360, ive dashboarded and shot my xbox off both of which didnt fix the problem. is there any fix yet?

Level 1

I'm having the same issue...

CoD... do you not have servers that can handle the load? Seems like a serious lack of planning if not... The whole reason we purchased this game was to play online. If we can't do that, then there is not point in playing this game.

The reviews for the game are already iffy... keep your "Server Status" on the support site incorrect and keep running crappy servers, I assure you the reviews will get worse. I thought this was going to be better than Treyarch...

PLEASE FIX THE SERVERS!!!

Level 1

unbelievable....between this and the spawn system, sounds like they got their work cut out for them. Ridiculous

Level 1

just thought id get on and say hey guys time to kick the tech awake.... the duct tape fell off the server again... ERROR 2080 is still active in my area at this time several connection attempts 100% fail stalls on the fetching player profile window after selecting XBL heres some info that will probly be useful

TIME: 10:23p

REGION: USA, Colorado

SERVER STATS PROVIDED BY LINK: UP AND RUNNING...... !!!well not for us!!!

Can you guys provide an explination of whats going on???? are you getting DDos'ed???? are hackers trying to infiltrate the system??? or is some bbig secret of why paying customers are unable to get the service which they have come to expect by giving you their hard earned money by purchaseing a game which dose not fully work the way it was intended to work???

So please if you would give us an explaination of whats going on at least thatd be nice.......

A MESSAGE TO PLAYERS.......

rate the help here with 1 star

rate the game on the game marketplaces with 1 star

contact the service provider XBL or PSN ...exc  and let them know you are unhappy with the game and it dose not work the way it was originaly designed to

Level 1

I made a post on this. Here is the solution!

How to fix! Call of duty server error. Must read!

Level 1
Highlighted

Same here, but in PS4

Level 1

haveing the pro blem on ps3 now last night is was working but now it is not today and im mad they need to  fix this now

Level 1

Re: Error code 2080 server down

Level 1

Studios