Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

Anyone else having this problem on xbox?

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

in reply to AdaliaRose4HIRE

You can check the service status here:

Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status

Looks to be up now. .

Player Support

Re: Error code: 2080 - The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time.

in reply to ATVIAssist3

Ive been getting this error code for over an hour now, and yet my mates are all playing?  ive done all the normal troubleshooting steps and none have helped i.e. rebooting ps3/modem etc.  How do i fix this? 

Level 1

Hey there AdaliaRose4HIRE,

Have you attempted reconnecting since the occurrence? Here's a link with our current server status: Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status. At this point in time, the servers should be available, let me know if you are still having trouble or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

a me oggi non vanno non riesce a fare il recupero profilo

Level 1

I've been getting this the past two nights out of nowhere and the status is "fully operational"....like right now I can't get on...what's going on?

Level 1

in reply to TaykeNotez

same here!

Level 1

in reply to xmedzx

nothing runs on that game your even lucky to be able play it I can't even with a 3000 dollar plus laptop its a joke and i filed a refund

Level 2

in reply to xmedzx

same here

Level 1

I'm having the same issue, and I'm not the only one.  Trying to do a 4 person Extinction match with 3 of my friends and none of us, except for one of my friends who has been in the lobby for awhile now, have not been able to log in.

Level 1

Studios