Flickering/Flashing textures HELP.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Flickering/Flashing textures HELP.

All of the scopes on weapons etc. Are flickering/flashing. How do i fix this?

Anyone else got the problem?

Level 1
32 REPLIES

Re: Flickering/Flashing textures HELP.

in reply to Predec

Are you running the game in SLI (Two graphics cards) ?

Level 1

in reply to Predec

I am having the same issues.

And yes i'm running 3 GPUs in SLI.  Seeing how this is a nvidia game, i hope that would not be the problem.

Level 1

in reply to RootUser

Do you have the latest drivers ?

Also have you tried this ?

#4 – Call of Duty Ghosts Flickering Fix

If you are running the game on SLI or crossfire config, you might experience certain parts of your weapons (Attachments – silencer, scope) flicker a bit. To fix that issue, you will have to run the game on single card settings.

Level 1

in reply to mythheidar

I am using the latest driver, and if i was a betting man, i'm sure the would fix the problem.  But i just don't understand how a nvidia optimized game would be unable to run on a sli configuration..  I run multiple monitors, reason for having a sli config.

Level 1

in reply to Predec

I'm running a single GTX 590. Updated my drivers etc. Nothing helped.

Level 1

in reply to Predec

Same issue here.  Flickering gun sites with SLI enabled.  I'm running 2X SLI GTX 580s with 331.65 WHQL drivers installed under Win7 x64 and Aero desktop theme disabled.  Very frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to Predec

Yep, same exact problem here with twin GTX 460s in SLI.  I have posted this as a topic myself just recently.  I have the latest drivers and blah blah but nothing works.  Sad to say but hopefully enough of us have this issue for someone to notice and fix it.  VERY distracting while playing!  If the solution is to not run in SLI as some have suggested then I have 2 things to say in response:  1) Nvidia should be ashamed and embarrassed and 2) My next video card purchase will be ATI, guaranteed.

Level 1

in reply to Predec

i was having the same issue with gtx590 SLI so i disabled SLI and it fixed it, tbh SLI made the game overall worse in the way of stuttering and such

Level 1

in reply to Predec

Forgot to mention that Nvidia doesn't even have Nvidia Experience Optimal Settings for COD Ghosts yet...Uhhhhh WTF? How long has this game been in development prior to release? Cmon Nvidia lets take the tarnish off your badge here quickly.

Level 1

Studios