Forum Issues since July 25th update

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Forum Issues since July 25th update

Hi guys,

Seeing a few issues after the maintenance.

First off, when you @ reply someone, it no longer shows their name, just a series of Numbers and Letters, as so- cbb9b67f4d05589c2416172f3ff14359 for OGHuxtable.

Also, the forum page shows "0" points, however my personal profile page shows me with the correct amount of points and my correct level.

Fellow Forum Members, if you run into anything else I missed, please add it to this thread.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
6 REPLIES

Re: Forum Issues since July 25th update

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Also 0 points, I can open my inbox but then it just hangs on loading replies, the forum itself is slow as heck, leaderboards are showing just numbers and letters instead of names. These are just a few off the top, there are more issues.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

Also I got an email that said so and so liked replies in their thread, for my response and everyone else's that he marked as liked. Never had that one before.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

Also the little white number by my name that says there are # of new replies/activities seems to change of its own accord without me being able to actually do anything with my inbox to clear them.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I've created a consolidated thread to gather everyone's feedback: Forum issues after the upgrade. It's also posted under the featured items to make it easy to access.

Activision

I have tried both Firefox and Explorer and the forums acts the same for both.

Level 29

In addition, you used to be able to click the number next to your name showing how many replies or messages you had in your inbox. It would bring up a dropdown with a preview, and you could click that to open it in your inbox.

Now nothing happens... at all. Have to click my name, then Inbox & Activity to get to them. Not a huge deal, but seems a step backwards.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios