Freefall map did not download when i downloaded the digital copy.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Freefall map did not download when i downloaded the digital copy.

Hey guys, so i pre-ordered the Call Of Duty: Ghosts game on November 1st when time came around to download it i did so and was excited to play as ghost from mw2.  but when i got on i didnt have the character or the bonus map "Freefall" i contacted activision and they told me to speak with PSN support and all they could tell me was to download the game again so i tried it and nothing happened. i was wondering if anyone knew if they were going to fix this.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Freefall map did not download when i downloaded the digital copy.

in reply to IDoWrk_252

If you go to account management on the XMB, then go to transaction management, and then go to download list the free fall map should be in the list as a seperate download. If it isn't there then you would have to contact Sony.

Level 18

in reply to xWheelie1

Yea thats what they told me to do when i contacted PSN support and they said just download they game again.

Level 1

in reply to IDoWrk_252

Maybe you have it, but since it is not coming up in normal rotation you are think you dont have it, FreeFall map has its own gamemode as of right now it should be at the very bottom once you go to find games and should be named Ghost Moshpit

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

Yea i've heard that but i dont see any game mode. i've even tried going to private match and going through all the maps including the bonus section.

Level 1

in reply to IDoWrk_252

its simple this happen to me go to th epsn store go to call of duty ghost click on game to redownload it should have to versions!! select the other 11GB version as soon as it starts cancel it go to download history and viola!! it will be there for download!!! UR WELCOME!!!

Level 2

in reply to DADDYGAME

Thanks buddy i will definitely try that

Level 1

Studios