Game Progress Lost on save/restart - Moderators Help plz

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Game Progress Lost on save/restart - Moderators Help plz

Hey Team,

My game progress was lost after a 'save & exit'. When I returned to the game later, I can only access up to Federation Day (where I completed up through Atlas Falls on veteran) even though I have the achievements for completing missions through beating Atlas Falls on my Xbox live account (same as this login). I would like for the team to re-enable these missions for me so I don't have to re-complete 5+ missions which I've just passed.

It has been very difficult getting to customer/tech support. I have sent an email over the weekend to support@activision.com (which was not listed anywhere on the website) as well as attempted to use the live chat option during business hours..... no luck.

Moderators - help?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Game Progress Lost on save/restart - Moderators Help plz

in reply to Prestig3

Moderators really dont help with tech support so your wasting your time hoping on them.

Going thru to tech support was probably your only option.

I hope they can help you but if the saved game you had reached their server it most likely has overwritten the one stored at Activision.

Best thing to do is save your games on the cloud as a backup.

Level 72

in reply to Prestig3

You should be able to get some direction from this part of the forums.  Good luck with it.

GHOSTS SUPPORT

SwampDawgg

Level 18

in reply to Prestig3

Yeah, I was doing Campaign to get achievements I already had on 360. The thing was after halfway through the campaign. I saved and quit and all my progress on Hardcore and Rorke (sp?)files were gone. I don't know if they patched it today though. I don't see myself playing through the whole campaign in one sitting for these so I'll pass for now.

Level 5

Studios