Ghost Black Screen PS4

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Ghost Black Screen PS4

Every time I try t play multiplayer, the game goes to a black screen and freezes.

Level 1
26 REPLIES

Re: Ghost Black Screen PS4

in reply to vshasta21

Is anyone willing to help?

Level 1

in reply to vshasta21

Hello vshasta21,

Thanks for posting.

Are you currently connected to a internet source? If you can, disconnect and load up multiplayer once again. Does the screen still go black?

Is this a digital or disc version of the game? Was this purchased through the upgrade feature?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

i have the retail disc copy of the game. It was purchased full edition. Here is what I have tried so far:

1. delete game, delete game data, reinstall with patch = still black screen

2. Reinitialize PS4, wired connection, install with patch = still black screen

3. reinitialize  ps4, download 5GB of demos, install with patch = still black screen

4. Go to GameStop, exchange disc for new one, then steps 1-4 again = still black screen

please help. Sounds like many people have the same issue. Wasn't a problem until the most recent patch was released.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Can anyone help?  this is ridiculous.  I just got a new PS4 to test on and its the same problem.

Level 1

in reply to vshasta21

Hey vshasta21,

Does you PS4 light blink blue as well? Please try the following suggestions listed here: Black Screen Issues, scroll down to PS4 Getting Bricked/Black Screen. Also, did you digitally upgrade, or only own Ghosts on PS4?

^MC

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

My PS4 doesn't blink with a blue light when the crash happens. I did not digitally upgrade. I bought a retail copy of the game (blu-Ray). I've actually exchanged it for a new disc because Activison said it might be the disc. I have concluded it is either my account or the patch (most likely the patch). Activision has escalated my support call to their tier 3 people. can someone fix this? There seems to be a lot of people having this exact issue.

Level 1

in reply to _Pwnies_

Activision Support? you out there? HELP

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Any update? Still doesn't work for me.

Level 1

in reply to Seanicus23

Any update? Still can't play. At this point, I am willing to try anything.  What black magic must I do to get this game to work.  If it doesn't work in 3 days, everything will be returned.

Level 1

Studios