Got new DLC Onslaught maps, played Team Death match for 4 hours and they didn't appear :(

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Got new DLC Onslaught maps, played Team Death match for 4 hours and they didn't appear :(

Soi i got the DLC update yesterday downloaded all the maps and was using the new maverick gun. However i was playing Team death match, and not once did the map appear as one of the available played choices. What gives???

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Got new DLC Onslaught maps, played Team Death match for 4 hours and they didn't appear :(

in reply to chejose
Solution
‎29-01-2014 04:42 PM

They are currently only in the onslaught playlist as is custom with dlc in every title of this game. It will be several weeks before they are put in normal rotation.

Level 70
4 REPLIES

Re: Got new DLC Onslaught maps, played Team Death match for 4 hours and they didn't appear :(

in reply to chejose
Solution
‎29-01-2014 04:42 PM

They are currently only in the onslaught playlist as is custom with dlc in every title of this game. It will be several weeks before they are put in normal rotation.

Level 70

in reply to chejose

you should have a playlist called Onslaught where they have a tdm/kc playlist, an objectives mosh pit, and a hardcore moshpit.

u play the dlc exclusively here.

Level 9

in reply to poisonvein7

Why didn't Activision say that they weren't going to put the maps into the normal rotation?  I wouldn't have purchased the additional maps if that was the case and I think they knew this.  I want to know who I should contact to get my money back because this is false advertising.  Buying something that has been in the rotation in the past and now with out warning it is not.

Level 1

in reply to Chuckster11

You cannot get your money back..and no it is not false advertising, for they never said that the moment you bought them they would be in all playlists.. you assumed so. So the only person at fault is yourself.

Level 70

Studios