HELP PLEASE! FESTIVE PACK AND WOLF SKIN PROBLEMS.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

HELP PLEASE! FESTIVE PACK AND WOLF SKIN PROBLEMS.

Hello guys, i have COD ghosts on the xbox one, i got on today and i realised the new DLC was out.. So i purchased the wolf skin for the dog and got the free festive pack, when i go to my downloads both in game and out, it says both are successfully installed and everything but i dont have the content in game, i have joined public games and everyone seems to have the festive camos and the wolf etc.. but i have purchased both the dog+ the pack and i havent gotten anything at all in game!! Any help would be appreciated thanks

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HELP PLEASE! FESTIVE PACK AND WOLF SKIN PROBLEMS.

in reply to a7mm8bxe
Solution
‎12-12-2013 06:54 AM

Hey guys,

for my festive pack to come through --> shut down X1.

Turn back on and go into Ghosts --> it it says "syncing data" you should be good to go.

To confirm - there is nothing to do once in game itself - it just activates and you are left with a hoard of green notification stickies ,,, meaning new content.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

22 REPLIES

in reply to a7mm8bxe

Did you add the camos to the wolf/weapons under Customize Soldier? You'll need to choose those for them to show up.

Highlighted

in reply to jeepchick

Yeah dude, i went to customize soldier and under the festive camo selection it says "Download the festive pack to get this camo" Which i have already done, and when i go to "choose a special character look" under customize soldier it doesnt have the dog, just the gille suits

Level 1

in reply to a7mm8bxe

Let me move this over to the Support section so they can look into it. I haven't tried to apply mine yet, but I will when I get home this afternoon - see if I can't sort out the exact steps.

in reply to a7mm8bxe
Solution
‎12-12-2013 06:54 AM

Hey guys,

for my festive pack to come through --> shut down X1.

Turn back on and go into Ghosts --> it it says "syncing data" you should be good to go.

To confirm - there is nothing to do once in game itself - it just activates and you are left with a hoard of green notification stickies ,,, meaning new content.

________

in reply to FalconR6

a7mm8bxe try this ^ and if it works mark his answer correct to help others that might encounter this issue. Fully shutting the X1 down might be the key, not sure if things update if it's in that on/off sleep mode (the upcoming X1 update involves a full power down according to Major Nelson's latest blog Xbox Live's Major Nelson » Xbox One System Update

in reply to jeepchick

Hope it is the cure for them. Might be talking out of my arse - but I think anything new for Ghosts requires a "syncing data" - the cloud needs encouragement to rain me thinks

________

in reply to FalconR6

Lol thanks a bunch, can't believe i missed out on such a completely obvious resolution, *FACEPALM*

And thank you again mate

Level 1

in reply to a7mm8bxe

No worries,, I am very prone to forgetting simple stuff. Enjoy, btw - the festive reticles are pretty decent to play with.

________

in reply to a7mm8bxe

Tis the Microsoft way...something wong...shut down restart....Happy Holliday's!

Level 1

Studios