HELP PLEASE! FESTIVE PACK AND WOLF SKIN PROBLEMS.

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Re: HELP PLEASE! FESTIVE PACK AND WOLF SKIN PROBLEMS.

in reply to jeepchick

I am having the exact same problem.  I have the xmas stuff but can't get the wolf skin.

Level 1

in reply to a7mm8bxe

I called Xbox live and went through a ton of tasks to try and get the download to even show up on my DLC list under games, under memory. The DLC for the map is there and I noticed my Ghost DLC uniform was not...hmmmm.

Do non-map DLC work only for xbox live Play? Or is Activision DLC somehow not working Xbox360? The Xbox Live assistant said she gets tons of folks who cannot get their downloads on Ghosts store (except the map). They are not fully sending the information to our systems. I exhausted all avenues on my system and now know more about my system than ever. I may not ever buy anything else from them until my downloads come through as it could be another loss.

Anyone else notice that besides the new DLC not working, it does not show up in the download list on your system memory? You can re-download it forever and it does not update.   

Level 1

in reply to a7mm8bxe

OK guys so I have successfully installed all maps, skins, packs , etc. except for one small issue. I know it is buggy these are some steps you can do to help resolve your issue.

1. Restart your Xbox and sign back into ghost

2. You may need to power cycle it if you are having caching issues. You accomplish this buy holding down the power button for five seconds and then removing the power cord for approx 30 seconds before turning your console back on.

3. Makes sure you have gone to the Xbox store and installed the purchased items.

4. Play a few online multi player games you will start to receive notifications while in game confirming their activation.

5. Finally wait a day sometimes they can take some time to show up.

Yet even I still have an issue!

My wolf skin has never worked even after all the above. So would anyone like to give some feedback on that please?

xXCORNFLAKERXx

Level 1

Studios