Help! Glitch!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Help! Glitch!

Okay so there is a glitch with Agility basically it's not working on the Assault Rifles or the Pistols or the Combat Knife and it Agility also needs a huge buff. Basically while running with the Combat Knife and pistol it felt like I was running the same speed as someone carrying an Assault Rifle without Agility yes I was running that slow with agility with no main weapon just a pistol and combat knife. Please fix this glitch it's making the combat knife and handgun useless with Agility cause when I switch to an SMG it seems like I have Agility when I only have a combat knife and pistol it feels like I am running with an Assault Rifle because it runs so slow. Whenever I tried running Agility with the Assault Rifles it felt like the perk wasn't even on.  Please forward this information to the devs and fix this glitch and then buff the perk as well I shouldn't be running that slow. Long story short it doesn't work with the Assault Rifles and it makes you run slower then smgs when you have a combat knife and pistol and it needs a buff.

Level 23
2 REPLIES

Re: Help! Glitch!

in reply to Adam1234567893

Hello Adam1234567893,

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums!

I will do my best to forward this up to the proper parties.

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: Help! Glitch!

in reply to Seanicus23

Thank you cause this is a real game breaking glitch I shouldn't be running slower with the Combat Knife and Pistol only and the Assault rifle shouldn't be running the same speed. It needs a buff as well to be competitive.

Level 23

Studios