Hold to sprint (turn off active sprint)? [PC]

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Hold to sprint (turn off active sprint)? [PC]

Can't seem to unbind active sprint so that I can hold shift instead of tapping... am I missing something or is it just not there?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hold to sprint (turn off active sprint)? [PC]

in reply to jkthunder
Solution
‎21-07-2014 03:07 PM

Activision support replied to my "case" and confirmed that there is no way to bind hold sprint in Ghosts - toggle only.

SOLVED

(it IS however easy to rebind ADS to hold instead of toggle. wanted to add this in case someone comes here looking for an answer about ADS keybinds)

Level 1
7 REPLIES

in reply to jkthunder

Buddy, it's with the control setup. Try brushing through the setup on your game options and you should see it there. Peace!

Level 18

in reply to shallowboat

I can't make it happen. Looked in both campaign and MP options. both have the same movement control options... a spot for sprint/hold breath (default is shift), and separate slots for both sprint and hold breath (default also shift for both). Tried changing them to every different possible combo (ex: changing shift/hold breath to O, sprint to P and hold breath to L), and no matter what, sprint is always a toggle.

Level 1

in reply to jkthunder

I'm not entirely certain if the option to toggle between hold and press for sprint is available. I mean, personally, as far as I know, it isn't. I would suggest you try to reset to default and check if how it would go. I don't know if this would help, but I would suggest you try and just keep on holding and pressing sprint and in this way, you can imagine that somehow perhaps, you were holding it instead of pressing the sprint button.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to jkthunder

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

thanks SavageHam - will follow up with support.

and thanks for the feedback Crinkz - I can get used to toggle sprint (but not toggle ADS gawd)... it's more a case of being determined to find out how to reset sprint if it's even possible.

if I get a definitive answer I'll report back here and and mark this as answered.

Level 1

in reply to jkthunder

I'm not entirely certain if what you mean by toggle ADS... But you can always reset to default but I'm not entirely certain if this would answer your question. Anyways, wish you the best of luck for this one, bro.

Level 34

in reply to jkthunder
Solution
‎21-07-2014 03:07 PM

Activision support replied to my "case" and confirmed that there is no way to bind hold sprint in Ghosts - toggle only.

SOLVED

(it IS however easy to rebind ADS to hold instead of toggle. wanted to add this in case someone comes here looking for an answer about ADS keybinds)

Level 1

Studios