How can you tell if you got weapon mastery xp

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

How can you tell if you got weapon mastery xp

I recently completed all the challenges for the Vector, but in the match summary I only got 750 operations xp for completing the nick of time challenge (was the last one I needed), but nothing about the mastery. I did get the gold camo though, but I wasn't sure if I got the xp. Is it supposed to be in the match summary or show up as an in game alert?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can you tell if you got weapon mastery xp

in reply to kshall20
Solution
‎19-04-2014 03:36 PM

The first time you complete challenges it shows up at the end of the match summary, showing xp and what you unlocked, it does also pop up on screen during a game if you complete a challenge as well. To double check to see if it did unlock you could always have a look at the weapons challenges and see how complete they are.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
2 REPLIES

in reply to kshall20
Solution
‎19-04-2014 03:36 PM

The first time you complete challenges it shows up at the end of the match summary, showing xp and what you unlocked, it does also pop up on screen during a game if you complete a challenge as well. To double check to see if it did unlock you could always have a look at the weapons challenges and see how complete they are.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

It's weird, I have the gold camo, but there was nothing in game or in the match summary indicating that I received the 10000 xp. The same thing happened when I completed the Remington; nothing in game but I got the camo.

Level 1

Studios