How do I download classic ghost on xbox one after upgrading?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

How do I download classic ghost on xbox one after upgrading?

I downloaded classic ghost on the xbox 360 and then upgraded to the xbox one. Is there a way to download the character item on the xbox one.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I download classic ghost on xbox one after upgrading?

in reply to Whitefang159
Solution
‎30-12-2013 06:30 PM

Greetings Everyone!

We're got an update on this issue, some DLC is not be transferable to the Next Gen consoles. The items intended to transfer are your Online Multiplayer Progress, Season Pass (all content that comes with the Season Pass), and Free Fall DLC. I do apologize for the confusion on my part, I do appreciate your patience and cooperation during the process. I know this can be frustrating, but for more information see the Next Gen Upgrade FAQ.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
23 REPLIES

in reply to Whitefang159

Hello Whitefang159,

Thank you for posting your concerns!

When you made the upgrade the content should have transferred. Please try to log in your Xbox live website account. From your account please locate "Manage Devices" and then locate "Download Que". If you are able to see the content push the dlc to your Xbox one. Please let me know if this works for you.

Sincerely

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

in reply to Whitefang159

Hello Whitefang159,

I see that you are having issues downloading your promotional content onto your Xbox One, can you please follow the steps outline here: Activision Support, and let us know if that helps!

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to Whitefang159

Xbox.com seems to only show the Download Queue and Purchase history for the xbox 360 and no section for the xbox one in manage devices. I viewed Call of Duty Ghosts in the xbox store it only has 3 dlc listed the insignia pack, free fall and season pass. There is no classic ghost in the xbox store.  The characters that I had Simon 'Ghost' Riley set as their head still have it set.

Level 1

in reply to Whitefang159

Salutations Whitefang159,

Did you have multiple accounts on your xbox 360? Did you make sure that you redeemed the code on the correct account? On your Xbox 360 console, can you double check the Simon "Ghosts" Riley item shows up in your download history? Also, on the Xbox One, when you go to My Games and App, and hover over the Call of Duty Ghosts game and press the Menu button, do you see ellipsis (...) at the bottom of the column. When there are more than three downloads this option should show up. Let me know!

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Simon 'Ghost' Riley character item dlc is called Classic Ghost and is in the download history on the xbox 360. There is only the 3 dlc listed and there is no (...) at the bottom of the list of dlc on the xbox one.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Whitefang159

I redeemed the classic ghost download on the xbox 360 then upgraded to the xbox one and there is no way to transfer or download it to the xbox one.I read that when you upgraded that all downloadable content was suppose to carry over. When I tried using xbox from the in game option it brought me to free fall to download do to redeeming the code on the xbox 360 I thought it would've done the same thing for classic ghost. The xbox store just doesn't have classic ghost listed in the dlc section and there are no (...) at the bottom of the dlc list which the only dlc that are listed are season pass, the free fall multiplayer map and the insignia pack. Is it even possible to get classic ghost on the xbox one after upgrading from the xbox 360.

Level 1

in reply to Whitefang159

I was told that the code is only redeemable once. Since you (and unfortunately I) already redeemed this code on XBox 360, the code is no longer valid for the XBox One, nor does the head simply carry over - which I was assuming would happen since everything else is carried over.

Level 1

in reply to FULLYFOCUSED

According to the info about the upgrade content should be migrated to the xbox one and I believe the insignia pack in the xbox store is for those who had gotten the hardened/prestige edition on the xbox 360 so when they upgraded they can use it on the xbox one. The ingame access to the store is able to detect content redeemed on the xbox 360 because I never used the free fall code on the xbox one but had downloaded free fall on the xbox 360 and brought me to the xbox store to download free fall on xbox one. The insignia pack can only be downloaded if the code for it was used. I don't see why they don't have classic ghost available to download for those who redeemed on the xbox 360.

Level 1

in reply to Whitefang159

The manage devices on xbox.com doesn't have xbox one just xbox 360 and could it not transferring because Classic ghost is not in the xbox store so I can't download it. When I used the ingame store to access the xbox store it allowed me to download free fall because I used the code on xbox 360 but not classic ghost do to it not being in the store. Classic Ghost is in the purchase history on the xbox 360.

Level 1

Studios