How do you best find new members to join a Clan

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

How do you best find new members to join a Clan

Im having trouble recruiting new players, outside of the subforum recruitment page is there any other form that works best for others?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do you best find new members to join a Clan

in reply to Izjar11
Solution
‎21-06-2014 11:31 AM

Do what so many others do, say only looking for 1 or 2 top players limited time to apply and then continue to spam the boards for the next 6 months .....

Level 67
8 REPLIES

in reply to Izjar11

Post it in any forums other than the clan forum, that's too obvious. Next step is to talk about how MLG gamer pro you are. If anyone questions you, use lots of profanity to show you have a large vocabulary. If your thread gets deleted, go on a rant about how the mods cant handle your swag. Optionally, get energy drink and modded controller companies to sponsor you, then yell about your paycheck. That's what I see all the time!

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Ha

I hate spamming stuff but it seems I might have to on the clan section.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I actually leave players unmuted in lobbies. That's where I've met some of my favorite people. After we've befriended each other it was natural to ask them to join our clan. That's a no-brainer in my book.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11
Solution
‎21-06-2014 11:31 AM

Do what so many others do, say only looking for 1 or 2 top players limited time to apply and then continue to spam the boards for the next 6 months .....

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

gambit1969 wrote:

I think I came up with that cheap tactic!

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Great minds think alike....

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

LOL.. the working way yep. But the hated way by those who read and do like having to scroll past the spam at times.

Level 70

in reply to Izjar11

I personally don't find it very smart to ask random people to apply. Way back during the first Black Ops I would go around and ask anyone I could find that had a high K/D and did well for a couple matches to be my friend. It was a terrible idea. Some of these guys "cheat" to get their stats and are complete wiener heads. Instead, I started looking for players that were fun and I enjoyed playing with.

What I found doing this was unexpected. Since I enjoyed playing with these guys so much I found it easier to win. When you're having fun you do better. You're relaxed and teamwork fills in the gaps in your playstyle much more effeciently. Our clan is full of guys I enjoy playing with. Minus one exceptionally loud person (and honestly he's not that bad) I enjoy everyone I play with and we do very well.

Level 75

Studios