I Inam the commander of my clan ive been kick from the clan now im back in the clan as a member and the commander is gamertag un classified need help pleae3 now my clan has no commander cant manage clan going crazy

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I Inam the commander of my clan ive been kick from the clan now im back in the clan as a member and the commander is gamertag un classified need help pleae3 now my clan has no commander cant manage clan going crazy

Need hel9

Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: I Inam the commander of my clan ive been kick from the clan now im back in the clan as a member and the commander is gamertag un classified need help pleae3 now my clan has no commander cant manage clan going crazy

in reply to demonfox510

About classified issues, this happens if you accidentally unlinked your PSN/Xbox account from your CoD account. To resolve this, you'll need to relink your console account to the correct CoD account. You can do it through this link: https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/profile

Level 34

Re: I Inam the commander of my clan ive been kick from the clan now im back in the clan as a member and the commander is gamertag un classified need help pleae3 now my clan has no commander cant manage clan going crazy

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Ive donethat and notting im back in the ckan as a soldier and we had 9member not I 10

Level 1

in reply to demonfox510

Demon- if you have done the items that Crinkzskull08 has suggested, you may only have a couple of options to try before getting a support case created for yourself. The first is to give the servers time to update themselves with the re-entered information- with clan wars running and who knows what else causing servers to "slow down", it may take a little time to update.  the 2nd thing is you can try deleting the ap from your tablet, phone or device you use to connect to your Ghost/COD account. Re-download the ap, re-enter your original email,gamer tag and password used when you opened the account the very first time.  Post up if you do not get straightened out and someone will get you a moderator mention to get a support thread  started- good luck!

Level 20

in reply to KC_KREW

Ive done all that friend send me and invite now Im a solider and a commander but I cant manage app it like im a solider still

Level 1

in reply to demonfox510

Thanks for the help y8u guy still havent fix but still wait n im going crazy im so hump out cuz I just created this clan and we doing well our second clan war we are in platinum and we doing good and it like going down hill if I cant manage the clan

Level 1

in reply to demonfox510

Are you still seeing your commander status as "classified"? Does it show your clan has a commander or lt. commander?  Here is a shout out for a moderator to help get you a support case started: SavageHam or EmiliozGunz or ATVIAssist or OGHuxtable

Level 20

in reply to demonfox510

You have done the unlinking and the relinking but I'm certain that it wasn't the correct CoD account. You really need to remember which email address you used to access the clan as the clan leader instead of your newly created CoD account which you used to join as a member.

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Well I tired every thing its say im still commander and I dont remember when I started it was long time ago im going crazy

Level 1

in reply to demonfox510

I do understand your concern, bro. Believe me, I'm also in a clan and I really know how important this is for you. Now, I don't necessarily work with support, but one of my clan members had this issue and they told him the same thing. This is what they'll tell you to do. I also work with retail before and believe me, support would appreciate cooperation with the customer. You'll really need to retrieve that CoD account back...

Level 34

Studios