I am having issues adding a Lt. Commander. I am on XBOX and they are on PS3. can anyone help and thanks

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I am having issues adding a Lt. Commander. I am on XBOX and they are on PS3. can anyone help and thanks

can anyone help with this?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I am having issues adding a Lt. Commander. I am on XBOX and they are on PS3. can anyone help and thanks

in reply to GingerShark13
Solution
‎15-02-2014 04:44 PM

Hey GingerShark13,

Do you have a PSN profile? If not, there are completely free and may help facilitate app communication with playstation users. In the app, if you press the menu button in the lower left corner, go to account settings, then change the console setting to PSN, and view your clan roster. You should be able to view your clan members profile now.

Alternatively, without changing the console settings in the app, when viewing your clan roster, there should be a helmet with a gear in the upper right hand corner. Pressing that should change the view of your clan roster to show the "kick" and "change role" options on your clan roster screen. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
5 REPLIES

Re: I am having issues adding a Lt. Commander. I am on XBOX and they are on PS3. can anyone help and thanks

Hey GingerShark13,

Do you have the Call of Duty app downloaded on a device? If not, I recommend downloading it, as it gives you more features and options with your clan. You can find more info on the app here Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Call of Duty Anywhere.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

Yes I have the app on both my laptop and my phone.  I can add XBOX people to be LT. Commanders but not any PSN people.  I cant even see any of there info. Plus when i go to there page on the app it blank and force closes. This only happens when I go to one of my clan members that is on the PSN

Thanks

Level 1

Solution
‎15-02-2014 04:44 PM

Hey GingerShark13,

Do you have a PSN profile? If not, there are completely free and may help facilitate app communication with playstation users. In the app, if you press the menu button in the lower left corner, go to account settings, then change the console setting to PSN, and view your clan roster. You should be able to view your clan members profile now.

Alternatively, without changing the console settings in the app, when viewing your clan roster, there should be a helmet with a gear in the upper right hand corner. Pressing that should change the view of your clan roster to show the "kick" and "change role" options on your clan roster screen. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Thanks but I got it. Your answer is correct though. I didnt read this till this morning. Kinda stupid I had to go make a PSN profile. But once again thanks for the reply.

Level 1

Hey GingerShark13,

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you! I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved! If you have another support related issue in the future, please feel free to check out the forums, and if you can't find an answer, ask!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios