I bought Ghosts for the PS4 on 26/12/13 and everyday since my purchase, i have been unable to play multiplayer online. why is this? This is very frustrating as this is the only reason i bought the game, to play online.

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I bought Ghosts for the PS4 on 26/12/13 and everyday since my purchase, i have been unable to play multiplayer online. why is this? This is very frustrating as this is the only reason i bought the game, to play online.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: I bought Ghosts for the PS4 on 26/12/13 and everyday since my purchase, i have been unable to play multiplayer online. why is this? This is very frustrating as this is the only reason i bought the game, to play online.

in reply to Blackhall_11

Greetings Blackhall_11,

Thank you for posting your concerns. Are you on a wired or a wireless connection? Can you check your Nat type and let me know if is open or restrict. Also, let me know if you tried rebooting your router and console.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

Re: I bought Ghosts for the PS4 on 26/12/13 and everyday since my purchase, i have been unable to play multiplayer online. why is this? This is very frustrating as this is the only reason i bought the game, to play online.

in reply to FlavaSprinkles

hi thanks for taking the time to reply,             

I have a wired connection, my PS4 says i have Nat type2 and yes i have tried rebooting both the console and router.

Level 1

in reply to Blackhall_11

hi thanks for taking the time to reply,              

I have a wired connection, my PS4 says i have Nat type2 and yes i have tried rebooting both the console and router.

Level 1

in reply to Blackhall_11

How exactly are you unable to play online ? logging issues, no connection detected, any error message ?

Level 8

in reply to Blackhall_11

I think that your problem is that you hit the play online button and it says that servers are not available.. I had that problem the only thing you have to do is do something called port forwarding on the router.. Just google it and google the ports u have to forward and problem fixed..

Level 1

in reply to FrenzyG

thats exctly it, thanks for that, ill give it a go!

Level 1

Studios