I bought Season pass and i can't play it. When i start Ghost i only have the old stuff and not the new stuff?!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I bought Season pass and i can't play it. When i start Ghost i only have the old stuff and not the new stuff?!

I have some new things like ghost mask, and gun game, free-for-all. But not on Exctintion and i was most excited for exctiontion mode.. Whats wrong?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: I bought Season pass and i can't play it. When i start Ghost i only have the old stuff and not the new stuff?!

in reply to KillonCommand88

PS3 get the new DLC next month.........................

Level 4

Re: I bought Season pass and i can't play it. When i start Ghost i only have the old stuff and not the new stuff?!

in reply to Hallwax

the annoying thing is when the last DLC comes out the new COD will be out so effectively season pass on PSN is pointless lol.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to KillonCommand88

Extinction is like the zombies of past. Go to the main menu and you can pick Extinction from there.

Level 40

Studios