I cant get my digital content

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I cant get my digital content

I can download the digital content and  install it but I can't select it or see it in the game . Is there some thing wrong with my season pass?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I cant get my digital content

in reply to valkenswaardpen
Solution
‎03-01-2014 05:28 PM

Hey valkenswaardpenis,

Can you please let us know what console you are having issues with the DLC on? Can you please tell us specifically what you aren't able to access? Are you downloading the item from the in game store or the console home add on's list?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
5 REPLIES

Solution
‎03-01-2014 05:28 PM

Hey valkenswaardpenis,

Can you please let us know what console you are having issues with the DLC on? Can you please tell us specifically what you aren't able to access? Are you downloading the item from the in game store or the console home add on's list?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

I am using the ps3 and I have a season pass . so I redeemed my code to the ps3 store (online) <== you know online ps3 store . And I download everything and installed it , but I cant see the patches ,player card , head and camo in the menu or the game . I also downloaded the new chrismas theme camo and installed it but I also can't see it .

I use the ps3

I have the hardned edition , with season pass.

And I dowload everything from the gamestore

Help me pleas

Level 1
Highlighted

Had you updated your game afterwards ?

If all the content shows as "installed" then uninstall the whole game and reinstall it, the content should get reinstalled among the game as one package.

Level 8

How do I uninstall ghost ?

Level 1

Hey valkenswaardpenis,

Have you tried installing the Season Pass on the console by accessing the PSN Store from the XMB menu? Can you please delete the entire game install and utility files from your console and attempting to redownload the Season Pass and other DLC?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios