I have been permanently banned from Ghosts online. I have nothing to get banned, nor would I ever do anything to get banned. I'm really concerned about this because someone may have hacked me and did something to get me banned. Please help!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I have been permanently banned from Ghosts online. I have nothing to get banned, nor would I ever do anything to get banned. I'm really concerned about this because someone may have hacked me and did something to get me banned. Please help!

Please help me out! I'm really concerned!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I have been permanently banned from Ghosts online. I have nothing to get banned, nor would I ever do anything to get banned. I'm really concerned about this because someone may have hacked me and did something to get me banned. Please help!

in reply to DOCTOR2SICK
Solution
‎11-12-2013 11:00 AM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Support Forum Expectations & Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Re: I have been permanently banned from Ghosts online. I have nothing to get banned, nor would I ever do anything to get banned. I'm really concerned about this because someone may have hacked me and did something to get me banned. Please help!

in reply to DOCTOR2SICK

I know you're upset but there's no reason to shout! The activision help site is the only route for this, not the forums.

Level 48

in reply to DOCTOR2SICK

talk to activision and see what the reason is Activision.com Customer Support heres the url just follow the steps

Level 1

in reply to DOCTOR2SICK
Solution
‎11-12-2013 11:00 AM

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Support Forum Expectations & Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios