I have purchased Ghosts Onslaught DLC package and MAVERICK weapon is not showing in any Loadout

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I have purchased Ghosts Onslaught DLC package and MAVERICK weapon is not showing in any Loadout

I Have purchased Ghosts Onslaught DLC package and was installed successfully in my xbox360

i I tried to find new advertised MAVERICK Weapon but I couldn't find it in any Loadout! I have checked in Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles but not found

i can see the 4 new maps and extension but not the new weapon

please help..

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: I have purchased Ghosts Onslaught DLC package and MAVERICK weapon is not showing in any Loadout

in reply to othmanhalo

I tried to search in internet about any solution but with no success too?

i Do appreciate your all help !

Level 1

Re: I have purchased Ghosts Onslaught DLC package and MAVERICK weapon is not showing in any Loadout

in reply to othmanhalo

Hey othmanhalo,

Have you tried clearing your Xbox cache by following the steps listed here Activision Support. I also recommend re-downloading the Onslaught DLC.

Please try the following troubleshooting tips below for Xbox:

• If you purchased the DLC in-game, you must exit the game to complete your download. Once the download is complete, you will be able to play with the DLC.
  • Try downloading the DLC again for Xbox 360
  • Clear the system cache on the console.
  • Be sure that your Xbox LIVE account allows you to download content.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

I have tried all of the above and still nothing any other ideas?

Level 1

in reply to _Pwnies_

HI BfstWidow,

thank an you very much for your reply. It is very much appreciated.

I tried all above mentioned steps with no success :-(

delete dlc

clean cach

switch off xbox

switch on Xbox

download dlc again

download finish and installed

start COD ghosts again

go to multiplayer

new maps shown

local play

create a soldier

loadout 1

assault rifles/sniper rifles

Maverick weapon not shown :-(

please help.....

Level 1

in reply to othmanhalo

Hi all,

after so many tries, internet search, any many things trying to know how Maverick weapon can be selected in New DLC map

I KNOW NOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE

first you you need  to have Gold membership

then, you need to go and select multiplayer, then xbox live (online) to play and not local

after xbox live (online) is selected, you will be entered yo online lobby, there you can go to loadout and MAVERICK WEAPON is shown :-)

now you can go yo local play and then to Loadout and there you can see MAVERICK WEAPON

But the question is, why I need to have gold membership to select this weapon?

hope this will help others!

Level 1

in reply to othmanhalo

ok so it worked and it didn't. My profile now has the guns but none of the other players on my xbox 360 do. I only used the seven day trail will they be gone again when it reverts to a silver account?

Level 1

in reply to othmanhalo

Great answer

Level 1

in reply to othmanhalo

I have the same issue.  I don't play online(being of advancing years and having the reflexs of a dead cat), but only play local against Bots.   Would love to be able to equip the new weapon as getting fed up with being killed by it.......

Level 1

in reply to othmanhalo

I have the same issue on PS3 downloaded the DLC but no Maverick weapon under assault and did the download via store and not in game?

Did anyone figure out a solution to the issue as to why no Maverick weapon

Level 1

Studios