I'm not being given the "You've Earned It" trophy on Ghosts Campaign, All missions show as done on veteran?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I'm not being given the "You've Earned It" trophy on Ghosts Campaign, All missions show as done on veteran?

I've done all the missions on Veteran mode, all show as done on Veteran too. That being seen when I look in the Mission Select menu, all show Veteran.

_ So, why haven't I been awarded the "You've Earned It" - ("The Mask") trophy?

Cheers,

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'm not being given the "You've Earned It" trophy on Ghosts Campaign, All missions show as done on veteran?

in reply to x-2-Fusion
Solution
‎18-07-2014 02:22 PM

What console are you playing on? It's a console based system awarding/achievement. The best I can think of for this is to contact PSN/Xbox about this or try for the same achievement again and make sure that every requirement is met.

Level 34
2 REPLIES

Re: I'm not being given the "You've Earned It" trophy on Ghosts Campaign, All missions show as done on veteran?

in reply to x-2-Fusion

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to x-2-Fusion
Solution
‎18-07-2014 02:22 PM

What console are you playing on? It's a console based system awarding/achievement. The best I can think of for this is to contact PSN/Xbox about this or try for the same achievement again and make sure that every requirement is met.

Level 34

Studios