I need a new class setup I just prestige to 3rd lvl 8 what should I use ? I am a AR and SMG person

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

I need a new class setup I just prestige to 3rd lvl 8 what should I use ? I am a AR and SMG person

I Need a good class setup for my prestige 3 that I got today if you have anything in mind please leave me a coment and p.s I am a assault rifle and SMG person

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: I need a new class setup I just prestige to 3rd lvl 8 what should I use ? I am a AR and SMG person

in reply to Crashcreater

Are you thinking silencer on these weapons ?? And are you a hold down one area sorta guy or a full on Rusher ?

Level 1

Re: I need a new class setup I just prestige to 3rd lvl 8 what should I use ? I am a AR and SMG person

in reply to Infinity-bored

Both

Level 1

in reply to Crashcreater

May I suggest Crash that you move this topic into another area of the forum. Either into the appropriate platform section (360/PS3, etc), or in general discussion. You'll find a lot more ideas and tips there.

Your our topic is not really a Support question. Regardless, for your benefit, you'll get a lot more views elsewhere.

I like the MTar X ( whatever it's called) smg mobility with extra range (sacrificed rof).

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Crashcreater

I suggest you the good old Special Ops one: rifle stomping power, stealth, can run and gun too without issue if needed.

Level 8

Studios