I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?

I was in game two minutes before this, and let me state that I have never cheated or used any sort of hack in my life, and I saw the ad for the voice over pack. I purchased the pack because I was curious about how it would sound in game. When I returned to my game, it said that my account was VAC banned. I don't understand how purchasing an ADD ON THAT ACTIVISION SUPPLIES FOR COD GHOSTS results in a VAC ban. Someone please, would you enlighten me? Am I missing something here? I guess I wasted $63..

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?

in reply to whiteytidy
Solution
‎22-06-2014 05:27 PM

Hello,

The Support team does not have any influence or control over VAC bans. Additionally, bans in general are not a topic for discussion on the Forums, as such this thread will be locked. You may review the Posting Policies for future reference.

Thanks,

^AJ

Player Support
2 REPLIES

Re: I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?

in reply to whiteytidy

whiteytidy wrote:

I was in game two minutes before this, and let me state that I have never cheated or used any sort of hack in my life, and I saw the ad for the voice over pack. I purchased the pack because I was curious about how it would sound in game. When I returned to my game, it said that my account was VAC banned. I don't understand how purchasing an ADD ON THAT ACTIVISION SUPPLIES FOR COD GHOSTS results in a VAC ban. Someone please, would you enlighten me? Am I missing something here? I guess I wasted $63..

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, can you post your user name?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to whiteytidy
Solution
‎22-06-2014 05:27 PM

Hello,

The Support team does not have any influence or control over VAC bans. Additionally, bans in general are not a topic for discussion on the Forums, as such this thread will be locked. You may review the Posting Policies for future reference.

Thanks,

^AJ

Player Support

Studios