I start Ghost and the Campaign Starts???

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I start Ghost and the Campaign Starts???

Just like the title says. Every time I start my Call of Duty Ghost game for Xbox One, it does not take me to the menu, it takes me to where your supposed to press start to go to the menu, but instead of letting me hit start, it says reading save(or something like that) and then starts to load the final mission to the campaign. I have to wait until its done loading, save and quit and then im at the main menu. I have done a full reboot of my console to clear the cache, but that did not help. This has started happening right after the last update. Is this happening to anyone else? Can anyone help?

Level 4
15 REPLIES

Re: I start Ghost and the Campaign Starts???

in reply to x1HxTakeNotez1

Known problem, I have to experience that problem, but I haven't played the campaign. It doesn't seem to affect everybody. Hopefully they are working on it.

Level 19

I'm having the same issue. I start the game and it instantly loads the last level of the campaign. I hope they fix this it is really annoying. Maybe they could make a setting to make your game load to a default like Multiplayer? Just like the past Call of Duty games?

Level 1

It  happens maybe 30% of the time for me

Level 2

It started doing that for me as well. I re-booted and it stopped.  Then, it started again today.  So, I re-booted, again.  To be continued........

Why am i so frustrated with this game?

hmmmm...........

Level 2

Happens for me each time I load Ghosts after starting console. Doesn't matter if it is after a hard power off or a voice control/controller off.  Shrug, I'm sure IW are aware. Expect fix to come soon.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

FIX THUS ALREADY   its complete garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Level 10

Happened to me too. Just unplug your Xbox One and once the lights shut off, press and hold the on button for about 20-30 seconds. Then plug back in. This should allow you to start from the main menu.

Level 3

That happened to me and all I did was quit the game and take the disc out, after 2 seconds put it back in and it worked properly lol.

Level 6

in reply to SirDarthVader

happens to me. Also Can't download freefall

Level 1

Studios