I've typed in my Season pass code and when I go to my SEN account it does not say I've downloaded it and also, I've not received my Team Leader Pack

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

I've typed in my Season pass code and when I go to my SEN account it does not say I've downloaded it and also, I've not received my Team Leader Pack

I've typed in my Season pass code and when I go to my SEN account it does not say I've downloaded it and also, I've not received my Team Leader Pack. Anyone know the problem? If I go to services list, my season pass is listed, but my team leader pack is missing.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: I've typed in my Season pass code and when I go to my SEN account it does not say I've downloaded it and also, I've not received my Team Leader Pack

in reply to Kimi_Raikkonen_

Love your forum name mate. Except I'm a Webber fan

At the moment there is nothing to download for the season pass. As long as an error message didn't appear when you typed it in,, you are all good. When the first map pack is released you should be able to download it from your store.

With the Teamleader pack -- it took a day or so to come through for me. I know have my patch, background, etc. You may be able to trigger it by turning off your console, leaving it a couple of minutes, then turning it back on .

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Re: I've typed in my Season pass code and when I go to my SEN account it does not say I've downloaded it and also, I've not received my Team Leader Pack

in reply to FalconR6

Haha, made it quite a while back. Wish I could change it to the name I use now

Ok thanks, I'll see if it has come through tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will since I paid £90 for the PS4 Hardened edition, pretty annoying.

Level 1

Please don't tell me it is Seb Vette Rulez .

________

in reply to FalconR6

Nah it isn't

One more question if you don't mind, I typed in my pre-order bonus Ghost head code on my SEN account online and I can't send it to download on ps4, do you know what's wrong?

Level 1

Not sure what that head code is - can you tell me the name of it?

I'm an Xbox guy - But, I'm guessing that your online account should send content straight to your PS4. Again, might take a day or so.

________

in reply to FalconR6

It is the MW2 Ghost mask head I got from GAME.co.uk

you type the code on online, it goes to a download list then you can click to send to ps3 or ps4 but I only have the ps3 option

Level 1

Ok - I've read that some folks are having trouble with content that is supposed to go PS4, but only goes to PS3. 

My advice - Contact Activision support (Top left of this screen), give them all the info you can. Also, you can ring Playstation and inform them. You can also get in touch with your retailer. Sorry, know it's a pain in the arse - I think some of the codes are not working with Next Gen as they should.

________

Studios