I was my clan commander and i got kicked and now no one is the commander. i am back in the clan but i cant get promoted to even Lt. Commander let alone Commander. is there anyway i can fix this?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

I was my clan commander and i got kicked and now no one is the commander. i am back in the clan but i cant get promoted to even Lt. Commander let alone Commander. is there anyway i can fix this?

I was my clan commander and i got kicked and now no one is the commander. i am back in the clan but i cant get promoted to even Lt. Commander let alone Commander. is there anyway i can fix this? i am genuinely upset lol. someone please help.

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: I was my clan commander and i got kicked and now no one is the commander. i am back in the clan but i cant get promoted to even Lt. Commander let alone Commander. is there anyway i can fix this?

in reply to Vortex_4D1

Hey Vortex 4D,

Have you recently created a new Call of Duty account or changed the email address associated with your CoD account? Can you please let us know what console you play on? What is your gamertag/ psn id and what is your clan name?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Re: I was my clan commander and i got kicked and now no one is the commander. i am back in the clan but i cant get promoted to even Lt. Commander let alone Commander. is there anyway i can fix this?

in reply to SavageHam

Hey!

I have a similar problem: I play on PS4. My psn ID is ALEDRIVE90 and my clan name is ThePatriots4. And I haven't change my e-mail address. I was the commander of my clan, but on 27th of January, when I signed in, I wasn't a member of my clan anymore. Then I asked my clan members to let me join the clan again. From that moment the comander on the app is Top Secret, instead in the game I result comander and soldier at the same time, even if just the soldier profile works. For these reasons no one can promote any of the members and we have access denied for the Diamond Division!

What should I do? How Can I fix it?

Thank You!

Ale

Level 1

in reply to SavageHam

Yes i changed the email to my CoD account. i play on XBOX360. gamertag is Frakkah and the clan name  is OGCompetitive

Level 2

in reply to Vortex_4D1

Hey Vortex 4D,

Can you private message me the following information? I will be escalating your case for investigation. We appreciate your patience through this time.

Gamertag(s) affected:

Clan Name:

Are you Clan Leader? Y/N

Issue:

Console:

Checked App:

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

alright i messaged you

Level 2

Studios