Im the leader of my Clan and it has me as gamertag.classified but I can join the clan so there two of me. One as leader and soldier but I can't do anything. HELP!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Im the leader of my Clan and it has me as gamertag.classified but I can join the clan so there two of me. One as leader and soldier but I can't do anything. HELP!!!

I need to fix this problem already. When I signed up for a call of duty account it messed up my name on ghost app makes me gamertag.classified... Why is that? But I can join the clan as a soldier and do nothing.

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Im the leader of my Clan and it has me as gamertag.classified but I can join the clan so there two of me. One as leader and soldier but I can't do anything. HELP!!!

in reply to CyraX11208

Hello CyraX11208,

Thanks for taking the time to post!

So that I can further look into this matter for you, can you please provide me the following information:

- Clan Name

- Clan Tag

- Primary Console

- Gamertag

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Re: Im the leader of my Clan and it has me as gamertag.classified but I can join the clan so there two of me. One as leader and soldier but I can't do anything. HELP!!!

in reply to CyraX11208

CyraX11208 wrote:

I need to fix this problem already. When I signed up for a call of duty account it messed up my name on ghost app makes me gamertag.classified... Why is that? But I can join the clan as a soldier and do nothing.

classified shows up if you were on a different platform , or sometimes if you unlink your gamertag from the app

Level 75

Studios