In game store does not load...

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

In game store does not load...

So I've had this game for about a month on for my PS4 and have never gotten the store to load, it just says "Fetching store information..." not that the customization packs are out I thought it might work, but nope nothing. My gamer tag is Stenzo__ and I live in Sk., Canada. Thanks in advance.

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: In game store does not load...

in reply to Stenzo__

Hey Stenzo__,

Are you able to access the store from the XMB menu? Currently, the customization packs are only available on the Xbox and PC, and should be available on all other consoles on the 18th. Let us know if you can access the store on the XMB menu or the addons list for the game.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Hi SavageHam,

Yes I can get into the store from the XMB menu and addons list, I have the season pass and freefall both downloaded but i had to send them to my ps4 from the psn website. But everything seems to be working out of the game... Thanks for letting me know that they are not out yet for ps4 but I am unable to load any of the in game store options, like for the season pass option, I cant click on it because the "fetching store information..." box never goes away.

Level 1

in reply to Stenzo__

The Festive camo pack will be available on December 18, 2013 for the PS3 and PS4.. Since it's still not available, you will experience an endless amount of loading time. But, if you just go to the Season Pass selection, you will be able to load it and if you have it, download it.

Level 5

in reply to fabiodens

Yea, the season pass does not let me click on it. As soon as i go into the in-game store the loading box comes up and I can not click on anything. It was pretty annoying having to jump though hoops getting my season pass downloaded without the in-game store not loading up for me.

Level 1

in reply to Stenzo__

Weird.. What I do is just click the down button or just move down...

Level 5

in reply to Stenzo__

Hello Stenzo__,

Thanks for letting us know. The issue with the in-game store not loading has been escalated, but I don't have any information in regards to an ETA for completion. If I get word back about this issue, I'll promptly let you know!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to Stenzo__

I'd also check to see if PS4 can help. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

The festival pack is out today and I got it downloaded. I dunno why I'm seeing the 18th though? Anyways try just going through the ps store itself don't open cod until you got the festive dlc.

Level 1

Studios