Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one (switch back and forth) and use the same gear, keep/build stats, etc. on both consoles?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one (switch back and forth) and use the same gear, keep/build stats, etc. on both consoles?

I have an Xbox one at home and Xbox 360 when I travel.  I would like to play ghost on the 360 when on the road, but Xbox one when at home.  However, I want to build just one character gear, stats, etc.  Is it possible to switch between Xbox 360 and Xbox one?  I did read there was a way to do this when going from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, but my case is a bit different.

Thank you for your time.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one (switch back and forth) and use the same gear, keep/build stats, etc. on both consoles?

in reply to Zhbog
Solution
‎26-12-2013 07:22 AM

Yes, it will sync your stats between X1 & 360 when you start up the game. I flip flop between them pretty often at home.

2 REPLIES

Re: Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one (switch back and forth) and use the same gear, keep/build stats, etc. on both consoles?

in reply to Zhbog
Solution
‎26-12-2013 07:22 AM

Yes, it will sync your stats between X1 & 360 when you start up the game. I flip flop between them pretty often at home.

in reply to Zhbog

Zhbog wrote:

I have an Xbox one at home and Xbox 360 when I travel.  I would like to play ghost on the 360 when on the road, but Xbox one when at home.  However, I want to build just one character gear, stats, etc.  Is it possible to switch between Xbox 360 and Xbox one?  I did read there was a way to do this when going from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, but my case is a bit different.

Thank you for your time.

quick answer as long as you linked your gamertag (on your profile) here then the answer is yes

Level 75

Studios